Golden Marzipan Limited (also referred to as “Golden Marzipan” and “GM Group”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Scope of this policy
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on 12 May 2020.
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our activities or for other purposes. Please revisit this policy each time you consider giving personal information to see the most up to date version.
Golden Marzipan is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s office (ICO). Reference A8699743.
For queries relating to privacy, GDPR or data protection, please contact us by one of the following methods:
Your personal information
What information we collect
Whilst using this website we may collect, store, and process the following information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- information that you provide to us when using any of the online forms (this includes but is not limited to name, email, phone number)
Lawful basis for processing
We will process any data you provide to us under a Consent basis as permitted under GDPR Article 6(1)(a). The information you provide will only be used in accordance with that consent and for the purpose for which you provided it.
How we use the information collected
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- collect anonymised data of how visitors use our website for statistical purposes
- deal with enquiries made by you via our website
- send you emails or information we believe you may find interesting, if you have subscribed to our mailing list
- allow you to book places on our events
- provide you with information packs / assets you have requested
How your data is stored and processed securely
Personal information collected by Golden Marzipan will be stored securely within the UK and access will be limited to individuals who require access to it as part of their role, or for the purposes of fulfilling any requests from yourself.
The data we obtain will never be shared outside of the UK without obtaining prior consent from you.
This website uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt any data you supply to us through the website. Whilst we strive to protect your data, despite precautions, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you should be aware that any data you transmit is done so at your own risk.
We only retain the personal data for as long as is necessary.
Our data retention policies are based on the relevance of keeping your data in addition to fulfilling our legal obligations.
Sharing of your information
Your data will always be treated confidentially. However, we may disclose the information you provide for legal reasons or if requested to do so by an appropriate authority.
In accordance with GDPR, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent
- request access to the data we hold on you
- request rectification of the data we hold on you
- request erasure of your personal data
The copyrights of our Website are the property of Golden Marzipan.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Golden Marzipan. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented, or represented without an explicit written permission by Golden Marzipan. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of Golden Marzipan.