- This event has passed.
How to put customers at the heart of social housing
15 October @ 8:00 am – 9:00 am
The experiences of the past year have highlighted the contribution of customer service to well-being, quality of life, trust in organisations, and business performance. We believe that a sustained focus on customer experience is vital for the health and prosperity of organisations, their customers, and employees. And with greater scrutiny from the regulator, it’s something that all housing associations will be forced to consider.
Join us and find out, what more can you do to put the customer at the heart of your business from our leading panel of experts.
Our specialist speakers at this Golden Marzipan Breakfast Briefing will explore customer-centricity in the housing sector.
- Learn how customer engagement and experience is changing
- Secure best practice advice and insider tips from The Institute of Customer Service (ICS)
- Understand how to make the best out of ICS membership
- Hear how Weaver Vale Housing Trust is giving the customers a reinvigorated voice
- Understand why digital transformation could fail without customer-centricity
- Identify what you need to do next
If you have responsibility for customer experience, customer engagement, transformation or you’re a senior leader with a housing organisation, this session is for you.
Places are limited, so reserve your space today